General Admission and parking for the Jackson County Fair is FREE!
Parking tickets may be obtained as well as box seats for all Grandstand activities by contacting Jackson County Fair.
- View or download the DAILY SCHEDULE so you don’t miss anything that’s going on at the Jackson County Fair!
- View or download the schedule for Antique Building demonstrations and the entertainment schedule for the Antique Building Stage.
Jackson County Fair Attractions
- The midway is one of the main attractions of the fair. It attracts people of all ages to enjoy rides, concessions, games and more.
- Many enjoy coming to the fair just to see the large selection of tractors and farm equipment on display. It seems the young ones especially love being farmers.
- There are many buildings of interest and exhibits to browse through during your time at the Jackson County Fair.
- The animal shows and auctions in the Show Barn and the Pavilion provides for many entertaining events and the hard work of the 4-H shines bright.
- There are great places to eat and socialize with others at the Jackson County Fair. “Lawn Chair Observers Row” is tradition at the fair with many bringing chairs to be spectators and visit with friends.
- FFA’s “Young McDonald’s Farm” is a favorite of fair goers. With everything from puppies, kittens and baby ducks to displays of awards and contests, the Future Farmer’s of America have something for everyone to enjoy.